Having achieved outline planning permission, the project team have set a deadline of the end of December 2019 for the new building to be open. To ensure we can meet this timescale we need the whole community to get actively involved, particularly we are looking for villagers / businesses that can help:
- Develop and progress the project, particularly with the following skills / expertise:
|Building design and construction||Major grant funding|
|Community shares / crowdfunding||Publicity|
|Community engagement||Social media|
|Human Resources||Web design|
- With providing services, resources etc. to reduce the build and running costs e.g.
- Fitting out – Community café, security system, booking system etc
- Equipment – Lighting, sound, catering etc
- Organising and running fundraising activities.
Please contact either Lester Biffin on 01934 876082 or Graham Lovesey on 01934 838916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org