LOCATION: Station Rd, Congresbury, Bristol BS49 5DX
HOURS: 14:45-17:45, Monday to Friday
SALARY: £ (paid fortnightly) £8.91 per hour
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: cleaning experience would be desirable however full training will be provided. Previous Enhanced DBS certificate recommended however new certificate will be sought.
Cleaner Key responsibilities:
The main areas of accountability and personal specification for the position are detailed below:
To undertake general cleaning duties to the prescribed standards as detailed in the site specification including:
· Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
· Clean floors and floor coverings
· Maintain the internal environment
· Service toilet areas; clean all toilet appliances i.e., toilets, sinks etc. and replenish toilet rolls, soap and paper towels
· To clear and remove rubbish and other items from areas as detailed by the site specification and ensure completion of duties.
· To maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required and to control the usage of materials ensuring the cleaning cupboard is always kept tidy.
· To report any problems on site to the supervisor / account manager so they may be rectified immediately.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties/request commensurate with this position as designated by the account manager / supervisor/client/company
|Mark Sansom Account Manager|